Portable Electric Rechargeable Coffee Grinder Machine-Small Coffee Bean
Coffee grinders use stainless conical burrs which are much better than blades or ceramic for uniform grind size and flavor. it has been well-received for its consistency, quality, and overall coffee grounds.
The portable conical burr coffee grinder boasts multi-grind settings to grind your coffee beans for any desired brewing method, from espresso to French press,-from ultra-fine to extra-coarse. You can take this coffee grinder anywhere. such as office, camping, hiking, picnic,
Built-in 1200mAh lithium batteries, USB charge, The grinding beans can grind 15-20 times and each time it can grind up to 20g of coffee beans, making one cup at once.
HOW TO USE
- Lock the grinding chamber and adjust the grinding settings as needed.
- Open the grinding chamber and add the coffee beans (it is recommended to add 15g, no more than 20g).
- Lock the grinding chamber.
- Double click the power button to start the coffee grinder. (The light is green to indicate that it is working, if the light is red, it indicates that you need to charge the grinder)
- Wait for grinding.(About 2 min)
- After grinding, please use a brush to clean the electric coffee grinder.
1 x Coffee Grinder
1 x Brush
1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Year Limited Warranty
22 x 8.71 x 8.31 cm; 649 Grams
The safety interlock system ensures the working safety of the crusher.
Hold the machine and turn it. When you hear a click, it indicates that the machine has been successfully locked and the installation is complete.
Easy to Clean
Come with a brush for easy cleaning. You can rinse the grinding chamber with water.
After rinsing, dry the grinding chamber before storing it.
Note: The movement is not washable!!!
- Before each adjustment, please turn the wheel clockwise to the far right.
- Adjusting counterclockwise from far right to far left represent from ultra-fine to extra-coarse.
- Suggestion: when it is at the "origin", adjust it at least 4-5 ticks counterclockwise. If the particle size is set too fine, the machine may stop working after more than ten seconds of grinding.
Adjust counterclockwise from far right to far left:
- 7-15 ticks for espresso;
- 17-25 ticks for mocha;
- 30-45 ticks for filter coffee;
- 45-50 ticks for French press.
Ce produit n'a reçu aucun avis.